In this section we aim to include "work in progress" papers and articles. We believe that there is a considerable amount of research work that, even if it does not fulfil the strict requirements of academic publications, it is nonetheless of extreme importance for a lively and committed research network. Young researchers and doctoral students in particular are invited to submit their papers.
- Labour conflicts in contemporary Argentina (published March 2008)
- Labour in Chile (published March 2007)
- Rural and Indigenous Mobilisation in Latin America (published June 2005)
- Labour and Social Mobilisation in Venezuela (published April 2005)
- Factory takeovers in Argentina (published January 2005)