Africa | Albania | Algeria | Argentina | Asia | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Caribbean | Chile | China | Costa Rica | Croatia | Cuba | Czechia | Denmark | Eastern Europe | Egypt | Europe | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Korea, Republic of | Latin America | Lebanon | Mexico | Middle East | Morocco | Netherlands | New Zealand | Nicaragua | Norway | Philippines | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | Scandinavia | Singapore | Slovakia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | United States | Uruguay | Viet Nam
- Burma Archives Project at the International Institute of Social History. Online newsletter.
- Heritage - Archives of Bangladesh History Introduction brochure from a new initiative in Bangladesh.
- Middle East & Islamic Studies Collection at Cornell University. Extensive list of resources.
- SARAI: South Asia Resource Access on the Internet World-Wide Web Virtual Library South Asia at Columbia University.
- Human capital hub of the CLIO-INFRA initiative As part of the CLIO-INFRA, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Debrecen has taken the initiative to set up this website on human capital data. Our mid-term plan is to extend the activities of the hub into an online community of Scholars working in this field, providing them with a forum and hosting their data and research papers. Our long-run plan is to create a comprehensive dataset on human capital with annual and historical data and a global coverage. The site provides data, papers and links. The hub is maintained by Péter Földvári and Bas van Leeuwen.
Associations and Societies
- Asian Association of World Historians (AAWH) An international organization for world history founded on May 4, 2008 at Nankai University, Tianjin, China. The purpose of the Association is to advance research, teaching, and public discussion on large-scale historical studies in or for the Asia-Pacific region. General information, conferences.
- European Association for South Asian Studies (EASAS) A professional, non-profit organisation of scholars engaged in research and teaching concerning South Asia with regard to all periods and fields of study. The objectives of EASAS are to support and promote South Asian Studies in all countries of Europe
- ALSnet at the International Institute of Social History. The Asian Labour Studies network.
- Asian Studies WWW Virtual Library at Australian National University.
- Central Eurasian Studies Worldwide at Harvard University. Humanities and social science resources.
- Savifa Virtuelle Fachbibliothek Südasien An information gateway for South Asia Studies: a collection of internet resources in English and Indian languages, an electronic platform for publishing and archiving academic literature in the field of South Asian studies, access to the OLC-SSG South Asia bibliographical article database, and monthly lists of new acquisitions of the Library of the South Asia Institute, Heidelberg.
Last updated 28 January 2014