Africa | Albania | Algeria | Argentina | Asia | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Caribbean | Chile | China | Costa Rica | Croatia | Cuba | Czechia | Denmark | Eastern Europe | Egypt | Europe | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Korea, Republic of | Latin America | Lebanon | Mexico | Middle East | Morocco | Netherlands | New Zealand | Nicaragua | Norway | Philippines | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | Scandinavia | Singapore | Slovakia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | United States | Uruguay | Viet Nam
- Chinese Pamphlets Political communication and mass education in the early period of the People's Republic of China. Mass education materials published in Hong Kong and in Mainland China, particularly Shanghai, in the years 1947-1954. These cartoon books, pamphlets, postcards and magazines, on topics such as foreign threats to Chinese security, Chinese relations with the Soviet Union, industrial and agricultural production, and marriage reform, were produced by both Kuomintang (Nationalist) and Gongchantang (Communist) supporters. From the Center for Research Libraries.
- Chinese Posters 1937 - Present: Propaganda, Politics, History This website is an initiative of Stefan R. Landsberger (Leiden University, University of Amsterdam) and the International Institute of Social History (IISH, Amsterdam). Its aim is to present the Landsberger and IISH collections of Chinese propaganda posters (over 4,000 pieces) through virtual exhibitions, theme presentations and a web-database.
- Chinese Propaganda Poster Pages maintained by Stefan Landsberger (Amsterdam). A growing collection, with historical notes.
- Fairbank Chinese History Library at China News Digest.
- Li Zhensheng: Red-Color News Soldier Photographer Li ZhenSheng documented the Cultural Revolution in China through thousands of photographs he took from 1964 to 1976. This online exhibition, which accompanies a touring exhibition and a book, presents a few dozen with explanatory texts in English and French.
- Picturing Power at Ohio State University: posters of the Chinese Cultural Revolution.
- Political Advertising in China at Rice University. Part of the Transnational China Project showing a series of "outdoor political advertising and public service announcements in Shanghai".
- Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping at the People's Daily. Articles, 1938-1992.
- Tiananmen Square, 1989 The Declassified History. A National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book: At George Washington University. US intelligence and other government documents on the Chinese student movement.
- Virtual Museum of the "Cultural Revolution" at China News Digest.
- Early Chinese Canadians 1858-1947 A website devoted to Canada's early Chinese immigrants, covering the period 1858 to 1947; from the Library and Archives of Canada (LAC).
Last updated 28 January 2014