Africa | Albania | Algeria | Argentina | Asia | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Caribbean | Chile | China | Costa Rica | Croatia | Cuba | Czechia | Denmark | Eastern Europe | Egypt | Europe | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Korea, Republic of | Latin America | Lebanon | Mexico | Middle East | Morocco | Netherlands | New Zealand | Nicaragua | Norway | Philippines | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | Scandinavia | Singapore | Slovakia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | United States | Uruguay | Viet Nam
- Association of Indian Labour Historians AILH (Delhi) Founded in 1996, the Association of Indian Labour Historians is a professional body of historians, social scientists and scholars interested in furthering the historical understanding of the conditions of labour and labouring people.
- Centre for Studies in Social Sciences (Calcutta). General information, guide to the Hitesranjan Sanyal Memorial Collection containing microfilms of old and rare printed materials as well as photographs.
- Centre for the Study of Culture and Society (Bangalore, India). CSCS aims to function as a site for interdisciplinary teaching and research spanning the humanities and social sciences.
- Labour File: A Bi-monthly Journal of Labour and Economic Affairs The site contains articles on the current situation of labour in India. It is closely associated with the Centre for Education and Communication, a labour resource centre based in New Delhi, India.
- Roja Muthiah Research Library (Chennai). Specializes in Tamil studies. Online catalog.
- Salt Lake Society for Labour Studies (Calcutta) A "non-profit association of professionals involved in academic projects on varied histories and cultures of labouring classes in eastern India during the colonial and post-colonial periods". Details from a list of ITH member institutes.
Archives and Libraries
- IndCat Online Union Catalogue of Indian Unversities is unified Online Library Catalogues of books, theses and journals available in major university libraries in India. The union database contains bibliographic description, location and holdings information for books, journals and theses in all subject areas available in more than 112 university libraries across the country. A Web-based interface is designed to provide easy access to the merged catalogues. The IndCat is a major source of bibliographic information that can be used for inter-library loan, collections development as well as for copy cataloguing and retro-conversion of bibliographic records.
- Archives of Indian Labour The AIL is a repository of documents related to labour movement, personal narratives, memoirs and video and audio material. Eight special collections comprising 40,000 printed pages, 100 hours of taped interviews are stored in digital form and made online available. In addition several special reports and articles on labour history of India, a detailed inventory of material and sources on labour history and papers on technical aspects of digital archiving are included.
Last updated 28 January 2014