- Amelia Earhart Birthplace Museum
- Canadian Nursing History Collection A repository of artifacts and documents held by the Canadian Museum of Civilization, the Canadian War Museum and the Library and Archives Canada. The website focusses on the artifacts at the Canadian Museum of Civilization and the Canadian War Museum. See also: Symbol of a Profession: One Hundred Years of Nurses' Caps
- Clara Zetkin Museum Birkenwerder, Germany. General information.
- Frauenmuseum Bonn. The website offers general information about this exhibition and documentation center for women & art and women in history.
- International Museum of Women This institution was founded as the Women's Heritage Museum in 1985. It operates as a museum without walls, producing exhibits, hosting public programs, and providing teacher resources for Women's History Month. The website contains information on the Museum and some online exhibits.
- International Women's Air & Space Museum
- Käthe Kollwitz Museum Köln Cologne, Germany. General information in German.
- Musea French virtual women's history museum at the Université d'Angers, France.
- National Museum of Women in the Arts (Washington, D.C.) The only museum in the world dedicated exclusively to the exhibition, preservation, and acquisition of works by women artists of all nationalities and periods.
- National Museum of Women's History This virtual museum is dedicated to the history of the woman suffrage movement and women's contributions that have shaped American culture and society. The physical Museum will be established in Washington, D.C.
- Percy Skuy Collection on the History of Contraception At the Dittrick Museum of Medical History (Cleveland, Ohio).
- The Anna Akhmatova Museum At Fountain House, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Virtual Library Museen Virtual Library Museums contains museum related information in Germany and in German-language countries.
- Women's History Month (Library of Congress) Portal site featuring links to women's history materials in The Library of Congress, National Archives and Records Administration, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Gallery of Art, National Park Service, Smithsonian Institution and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Last updated 21 September 2009