Africa | Albania | Argentina | Asia | Australia | Austria | Balkans | Belarus | Belgium | Brazil | Brunei Darussalam | Cambodia | Canada | China | Croatia | Cyprus | Czechia | Denmark | East Timor | Eastern Europe | Estonia | Europe | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Iran | Ireland | Italy | Japan | Laos | Latin America | Luxembourg | Malaysia | Mexico | Middle East | Myanmar | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Pakistan | Philippines | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | Scandinavia | Singapore | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Taiwan | Thailand | Turkey | Ukraine | United Kingdom | United States | Viet Nam
Archives and Libraries
- Biblioteca de mujeres (Madrid) A lending library containing 17,000 volumes: works on feminism, history, health, psychology, sexuality, law, art, employment, science, sport, biographies; literary works, and documents issued by the Spanish Feminist Movement, and periodicals.
- Institut Català de la Dona General information, in Catalan, about the activities of this Catalonian institution, documentation centre, online catalog.
- Organizaciones de mujeres An overview of the collection of women's political and trade union organizations in the Archivo histórico PCE, the historical archives of the Spanish communist party, at the website of the Fundación de Investigaciones Marxistas (FIM).
- Red de Centros de Documentación y Bibliotecas de Mujeres Directory of women's libraries and documentation centres in Spain, from the Ayuntamiento de Barcelona. Centro Municipal de Información y Recursos para las Mujeres (CIRD).
Associations and Societies
- Asociación de Estudios Históricos sobre la Mujer (AEHM/UMA) Information about the women's history association of the University of Málaga, Spain. The site also offers a long list of women's history titles in the University of Málaga Library.
- Asociación Española de Investigación de Historia de las Mujeres Website of the Spanish association for women's history. Information about the Association, its aims and activities, its publications - including Arenal. Revista de historia de las mujeres, the first Spanish journal for women's history -, and al large number of links to Spanish and international web resources.
- Asociación Universitaria de Estudios de las Mujeres General information about this Spanish organization; a directory of women's and women's studies centres in Spain, a calendar of events.
- Grupo de Estudios sobre la Mujer en España y las Américas (pre-1800) GEMELA
GEMELA strives to unite scholars across traditional disciplinary boundaries through its focus on women's cultural production in medieval and early modern Spain and colonial Latin America through 1800; continues the Asociación de Escritoras de España y las Américas (1300-1800) AEEA. General information, mailing list, newsletter, links.
- Women in Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies A group of colleagues concerned with feminist studies and with the role of women in British Luso-Hispanism.
Last updated 11 February 2013