Public Services is responsible for library and archival collections services at the International Institute of Social History (IISH), the Netherlands Economic History Archive (NEHA), and Persmuseum [Dutch press museum].
Everyone is welcome to conduct research in the Reading Room.
Frequently Asked Questions on accessing the collections.
• Visiting the Reading Room
- address + opening hours
• In the Reading Room
• House Rules
• Searching & Consulting
- collections temporarily not available
• Rules concerning consultation of collections
• Request for Permission to consult a restricted access archive
• Enquiries, for questions about the collections
• Rates for reproductions
• Borrowing for Exhibitions
- borrowing items
- rates for exhibiting documents
• Social History Shop - the IISH webshop offers reproductions of 200 posters from the IISH collections
• Postcards with images from the collections of the IISH and Persmuseum
• E-cards images from the collections of the IISH to send by email