- Balkan Women and Friends an electronic email group that exists to enable discussions and exchanges of information between social scientists and others who conduct research women in the Balkans.
- EHSWOMEN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Archives Women's Committee Economic History Society
- etudesfeministes-l Les Etudes feministes francophones: une nouvelle liste electronique. (A new French-language women's studies discussion list)
- H-Eugenics: H-Net Network on The History of Eugenics A new forum for the discussion of the history of eugenics.
- H-Frauen-L Archive of the Women and Gender of Early Modern Europe discussion network. H-Frauen-L ran from February 19, 1998 to June 6, 2002.
- H-Gender-MidEast An international electronic network for social scientists and humanists interested in scholarly exchange on issues of gender in the Arabic speaking Middle East & North Africa, Turkey, the Caucasus, Iran, Central Asia, Western Asia, the Mediterranean and sub-Saharan Africa.
- H-Histsex: H-Net Network on the History of Sexuality
- H-Soz-u-Kult Kommunikation und Fachinformation für die Geschichtswissenschaften This German information network for historians, which is part of H-Net, Humanities & Social Sciences Online, is maintained at the Humboldt-University in Berlin.
- H-WOMEN Discussion Network
- Hexenforschung Mailinglist Mailing List for Witchcraft Research.
- History of Feminism Network A website "created by a collective of postgraduate students researching and/or passionate about the history of feminism": news, announcements, online debates.
- HISTSEX The archive of Lesley Hall's discussion list.
- Kenau Discussion list for women's and gender history in the Netherlands and Belgium. Subscription information in Dutch.
- medfem-l A forum for discussion of feminist approaches to medieval studies.
- Minerva Center An educational foundation for the study of women and the military and women in war. Runs H-MINERVA Discussion Network, published Minerva: Quarterly Report on Women and the Military a journal now renamed Women and War; launching the Minerva Society for the Study of Women and War (MSSWW) in 2007. The website features bibliographies of women and the military in history.
- Placingwomen Australian discussion list dedicated to the theory and practice of women's heritage.
- Rural Gender History Group An informal international e-mail group
- Second Wave and Beyond An online "scholarly community" on the history of the U.S. women's movement since 1960. This form of electronic communications and research combines features of a discussion group, blog, and wikipedia incorporated into a traditional website.
- WISE-L: European Women's Studies Discussion list of the Women's International Studies Europe (WISE), the European association for individuals and institutions involved in women's studies.
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000 New blog/ discussion group.
- Women's History Sources A collaborative blog that serves as a current awareness tool for anyone who is interested in primary sources at archives, historic sites and museums, and libraries. The blog will be international in scope.
- Women's History: Irish Canadian Connections WHICC Discussion list archives.
Last updated 9 June 2010